Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Lost Love- 4



©     AS all we know, parents love is true and unconditional in this world. So she left me for them. She took away all my happiness... :'(
©     if u love a girl wid ur true heart surely dat girl will not luv u as much as u do...bcoz she need materialistic person not a practical or real lover
©     who care us, nobody in this world its only god love my dear friend.....
©     U LosT My TrusT DeaR.
©     "DONT FAL IN LOVE , IT WILL KILL U INTO PIECES, ITS BETTER THAN MURDERED BY A TERORIST,"
©     loving someone is easy,,,,but to let go someone we love is not that easy.
©     the strength of love between those who r separated is much stronger....than those who r together....i miss u a lot MY LOVE....;(
©     Why I M Mad For Her, Even She Does Not Understand My Feeling.
©     Days and years have passed by seeing you..but still you are the one my heart keeps seeing.
©     Its easier to understand an animal's language instead of a girl's.
©     Its better to love a dog rather then a women because dog is more trustworthy.
©     Love is nothing itself its all about the level of attachment you have.
©     IT HURTS WHEN U LEAVE ME.EVEN BREATING S VERY PAINFUL FOR ME.
©     How can I love you so much and yet, I mean so little to you?