Monday, September 12, 2011

Lost Love- 3



      ©    Should I smile because he's my friend, or cry because that's all he is?

      ©    The bad things in life open your eyes to the good things you weren't paying attention to before.

      ©    Real loss only occurs when you lose something that you love more than yourself.

      ©    Real tears are not those that fall from the eyes and cover the face, but those that fall from the heart and cover the soul.

      ©    The worst thing is holding on to someone who doesn't want to be held on to.
      ©    Why am I afraid to lose you when you're not even mine.

      ©    I may regret the way we ended, but I will never regret what we had.

      ©    I was finally getting over you and actually believing I didn't need you. I was finally accepting you had another girl. Then you smiled at me and ruined it all.

      ©    I wish you could look at me and see the person you once loved instead of the person you have grown to hate.

      ©    Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option.
      ©    A million words wouldn't bring you back. I know because I've tried. Neither would a million tears. I know because I've cried.

      ©    Love that we can not have is the one that last the longest, hurts the deepest and feels the strongest.

      ©    I never knew I could feel so much pain, and yet be so in love with the person causing it.

      ©    Sometimes I wish I had never met you because then I could go to bed at night not knowing there was someone like you out there.

      ©    it hurts when we risk our hearts and it ends up being broken. but what hurts even more is when we still hold on when we already know that we're waiting for nothing.

      ©    I will never regret loving you, only believing you loved me too.