Monday, September 12, 2011

Long Distance


       ©    Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.

       ©    Whenever you feel a warm breeze brush against you, that's the kiss I blew to you.

       ©    To truly love something, you must first give it a chance to fail. If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever. Distance is pure proof of this, and forever we will love if we survive.

       ©    We are the perfect couple, we're just not in the perfect situation.

       ©    Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart.
       ©    When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever.

       ©    Distance, it is a test of love, many will fail, but for those who can withstand it have the answer: true love.

       ©    When you miss me just look up to the night sky and remember, I'm like a star; sometimes you can't see me, but I'm always there.

       ©    The few hours I spend with you are worth the thousand hours I spend without you.

       ©    Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle; rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be.
       ©    I never knew what love was until I met you, then when distance pulled us apart, I found out what true love is.

       ©    There is a saying, 'Out of sight, out of mind.' But how can that be true? You are not here, yet I can't get you out of my mind.

       ©    I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!

       ©    One more day without you is one more day closer to being with you.

      ©   You know it's true love when no matter how far the distance is he can still make you smile.