Sunday, September 11, 2011

Get Will Soon


       ©    I wonder why you can always read a doctor's bill and you can never read his prescription.

       ©    Warning:  Humor may be hazardous to your illness.

       ©    It is a mathematical fact that fifty percent of all doctors graduate in the bottom half of their class.

       ©    Happiness is your dentist telling you it won't hurt and then having him catch his hand in the drill.
       ©    You have a cough?  Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax - tomorrow you'll be afraid to cough.

       ©    To array a man's will against his sickness is the supreme art of medicine.

       ©    After two days in the hospital, I took a turn for the nurse.
       ©    I learned a long time ago that minor surgery is when they do the operation on someone else, not you.

      ©    If you're going through hell, keep going.

      ©    Sleep, riches, and health to be truly enjoyed must be interrupted.

      ©    If I had my way I'd make health catching instead of disease.